HOME-BLOGROLL-COUPONING 101
PLEASE EXCUSE THE LOOK OF THE BLOG I AM SETTING IT BACK UP AND LOOKING FOR A TEMPLATE/LAYOUT. THANKS!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

HAPPY EASTER!

HAPPY EASTER!
i know its 11:30 at night but i just got online a little while ago and i wanted to make sure i wished everyone a happy easter:)
we were all hoping that little miss Giada would decide to make an entrance today (since i am 40 weeks plus 4 days overdue) but she had other plans..she wanted to stay in my belly to enjoy easter dinner with her mommy and daddy!
my parents and nephew went to my aunts house and i decided to stay home and cook for me and my fiance.
i wasnt up to getting ready and i just wanted to relax home.

i made us:
hamsteak, green bean casserole, sweet potato, creamed onions, baked beans(my mom made), coleslaw(my dad made) and biscuits.
it came out good and it was nice to have a quiet dinner at the table alone with the love of my life:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment