HOME-BLOGROLL-COUPONING 101
PLEASE EXCUSE THE LOOK OF THE BLOG I AM SETTING IT BACK UP AND LOOKING FOR A TEMPLATE/LAYOUT. THANKS!

Friday, April 22, 2011

HUGGIES ENJOY THE RIDE - 19 POINTS!

I will be writing a blog explaining how this reward program works soon.
But if you are already signed up here are some points:
HDDJR-SGKXK-BRXKP - 3POINTS
CDZJH-MJDQS-ZGXKP - 3POINTS
PCHJG-BBKCL-KNXSF - 13POINTS

please let me know if any of these codes are expired. also feel free to leave a comment below with any codes you would like to share.

bloggers: u are more then welcome to take these codes and post them on your blog.but please link back to me and leave a quick comment letting me know ur taking them:)

1 comment:

  1. I’m surely coming again to read these articles and blogs
    Fast food coupons

    ReplyDelete